I know that this is long and boring and full of technical and legal jargon, but please read it.
Welcome to this blog Site. I encourage you to interact on this site by adding content to this site. You are responsible for the content that you post, transmit to other users and agree that this site is not responsible or liable for any content from other users that you access here.
However, the right is reserved to remove any comments that meet any of the following criteria:
- Defames, abuses, racist, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (i.e. the rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Publishes, post, distribute or spread any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or rights of privacy and publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may change the operations of another’s computer
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or propriety designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Infringes any intellectual property rights of any person or entity
- Violates and law or regulation
- Contains any advertising or other forms of solicitation e.g. Spam, Junk mail
- Contains links to any of the above
Please keep in mind that this blog site does not represent or endorse any opinions expressed by the individual and that any content uploaded by anyone is the responsibility of the submitter. I do reserve the right to remove the content at my discretion.
Your submissions of any content grants this blog site and its agents an unlimited, perpetual licence and right to publish, use and publicly perform throughout the universe such content, or idea contained in such content, in any way, and in all media (now known or developed in the future), for commercial advertising, promotional or any other purpose without approval by or consideration to the submitter. You also agree to waive any of your moral rights, or the right to any payment associated with the content if such content is published, sold, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
Please be aware that this site may contain links to other websites. These links can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the site by a party other that the people associated with this site. We encourage you to read the terms, conditions and privacy statements of each and every website that yo visit when you leave this site through links. This site is not responsible for the practices or the content of the other web sites or services. Although there are links on this site, that are not endorsed and there is no affiliation with these third parties.
Materials may be made available through third parties that are not within our control. This blog site respects the copyright interest of others and it is not the policy of this site to permit materials known by us to infringe on another party’s copyright. If you believe that any material on this site infringes copyright, you should provide provide us with written notice that contains the minimum of:
- Signature (physical or electronic) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that’s been allegedly infringed;
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identify the material that is claimed to infringe or be the subject matter of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate this material;
- Provide information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as the address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address to contact the complaining party;
- Provide a statement that the complaining party has a good belief that the use of the complained materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification of the copyright infringement is accurate, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
We will happily remove the material that infringes copyright.
Hoping one day that laws regarding copyright and intellectual property is removed for the benefit and the advancement of humanity. For if ideas are owned by the few then mankind is harmed by the prevention of progress and benefits for the masses. I encourage you to credit people who have inspired or contributed to your work.
The Governing Law
The laws in the State of New South Wales, Australia shall govern these conditions. You are hereby expressly giving consent to exclusive jurisdiction and court venues located in the State of New South Wales (Australia) for all matters arising in connection with these conditions of use or your access of use.
In the event (future) that a International Court of Law for governing internet and its practices is established, then it will become the governing law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the site, authors, employees, business partners and agents, from and against any and all damages, claims, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) any breach by you of any of these Conditions of Use, (ii) you content, (iii) your use of materials or features available on the service (unless a claim is based upon the infringement of a third party right by materials created by the Site) or (iv) you violate applicable law or agreement or terms with a third party to which you are the subject.
Hoping for a better world when money is no longer a driving force in our lives. For the people who use the law to gain monetary value and destroy people’s lives, may you come to realize that you prevent the progress and benefit for mankind to advance.
Your privacy is very important to us at Aqua Black Cat. Here are the principles that we will stick to:
- We will not ask for your personal information unless we truly need it
- We will not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or to protect our rights
That’s all to it. Simple as I can make it.
Changes to Conditions
“Aqua Black Cat” and its licensors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any parts of this agreement. It’s your responsibility to check for any periodical changes that may occur. Your continued use or access to the site constitutes the acceptance of these changes in the agreement when following the postings.
This has been added due to the fact that the wording, laws and guidelines may come into effect in the future. Changes will be needed, you are warned.
The blog site “Aqua Black Cat” or its licensors are the exclusive owners of all designs and all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with this site. Except as set forth herein you agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. All rights not granted under these conditions are reserved by the owner.
In other words, if you want to use something from this site, please ask (it’s just common courtesy). I will grant written permission as long as you don’t use it for personal monetary gains. If you’re not sure, just contact us.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Log of Changes
March 12, 2012: Added “Changes to Conditions” section